W E L C O M E - T O - T H E - C I T Y !
This is Fantage-Fever-City, a crazy Fantage group!
We edit, we pixel, we make videos.
We like, we dislike, we treasure Fantage.
Old Fantage or New Fantage, we invite all Fantage fans and editors!
Here are our rules:
1. Be kind to others. That includes no bullying.
2. Please submit to the right folder. If there's no folder for it, then please place it in the "Don't know where to submit? Put it here" folder.
3. Please only submit stuff that involves Fantage/is ripped off from Fantage. That means no Gaia or MapleStory things ALONE in here.
4. Do not ask to be a contributor or Co-Founder
5. Have fun
Failure to follow the rules will give you a warning. After three warnings, you will be kicked out of the group.
We also hold Fantage Fair Competitions! They are all usually hosted by our dear Fario-P.
Here's the usual rules for these competitions:
1. Please make sure your contest entry follows the theme of the Fantage Fair Competition.
2. If your contest entry uses items made by someone else, please credit them. If you did not credit them, I will remind you to do so; if you deny having used others' items when it's clear that you have, your entry will be disqualified.
3. If your contest entry uses items made by someone else who does not allow them to be used for profits/in contests, then I will remind you to change your entry so that they are not present in there anymore; if you do not change it, your entry will be disqualified.
4. Please submit your entry before either the due date or when I start judging; otherwise I will not count it.
5. Please submit your entry into the "Current Fantage Fair Competition Entries" folder in our group's gallery or I will not notice/count it. I will usually remind you to put it there if it has not been there already.
6. Unless the competition allows collab/group work, please make your entry by yourself. Don't bribe anyone to do it for you, unless you need help animating it or making a preview.
7. Entries have to be Fantage-related, no matter what type of medium or art is used.
8. Please don't bash others with mean comments about their entries, they may be offended!
9. If you have questions, please ask! I may forget to add things. And don't worry, I won't bash you, there's really no such thing as a dumb question.
10. Enjoy and have fun!
UPDATE: ixRika (The group founder) will be the one in charge to reply to any notes~ (No one has been replying to anyone and I decided to volunteer since I hardly do any admin work.)